- Total area: 20 hectares.
- One seven – floor building (Block D), one five – floor building (Block C), one four – floor building (Block B) and the lecture halls (Block A)
- Planning to build another seven – floor building at the end of 2009.
- 100 lecture halls, theory classrooms with modern equipments.
- 60 workshops, labs and practice rooms.
- Library: 1000 square meters, wifi internet.
- Dormitory: 2000 students with the football court, sports and recreation area.
- The workshops of the engineering faculties are equipped with modern equipments:
o Mechanical Engineering: Computer Numerical Controlled machine (CNC), pneumatics and hydraulics control system, robots, high quality welding with Tig, Mig, Mag, Plasma, computer room with applied engineering softwares.
o Electrical and Electronic Engineering: automatic experiment equipments made in the US, Korea; computer room for research and control, experiment equipments for microcontroller, power electronics and etc.
o Textile and Garment: sewing workshop, automatic maker making, cloth cutters, modern fabric and cloth experiment equipments.
o Chemistry: high – pressure dyeing machine, spectrophotometer, cloth printer, chemical making machines, modern experiment equipments.
o Leather and shoes making: Auto Toe Seat Casting Machine, leather cutter and trimmer, shoes sewing workshop, drawing and computer - based design room.